Dearest Friends and Family,
Psalm 91:1 “Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”
We ask that you please stay safe and continue praying for all those affected by this virus. The status quo is causing us to make a few changes to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients and team while allowing us to remain open. The following is a list of current changes we are implementing now:
- We will open at 8:00 am and see patients from 9:00 am -5:00 pm
- The shorter hours will mean we are seeing appointments through lunch
- If these hours are not conducive to your schedule, please consider dropping off your pet for their exam
- Please utilize our drive through for items such as picking up food, picking up medications, and if your pet needs vaccinations only to limit exposure.
- Please stock up on all regularly taken medicines and food – give us 24 hours to get it ready if possible.
- We can mail medications if needed.
Thank you for understanding. We are doing our best to keep everyone healthy and safe. The current plan is to remain open and continue to serve.
Psalm 91: 14 “Because he loves me, says the Lord. I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.”
At your service,
The Team of My Family Vet